New undergraduate scholarship for Latinas
GritoBlast! Conffianz, a skincare company dedicated specifically to Latinas, has launched in 250 Target stores. In celebration, Conffianz announces its Inexplicablemente BellaScholarship.
Conffianz, derived from the Spanish words confianza and confidente, aims to make every woman feel confident and look fabulous and is committed to supporting young Latinas in all aspects, including post-secondary education.
Conffianz will proudly donate a percentage of its Target sales from September 15th through the end of 2015 to fund the Inexpicablemente Bella Scholarship. This scholarship will be available to females of Latino descent living in the United States who are or will pursue full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four year college or university, or vocational-technical school.
The winner will be announced on or around April 15th of 2016.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered:
- Be females of Latino descent, and have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four year college or university , or vocational-technical school in the United States.
- Recipients will be identified through an evaluation of both academic performance, future potential, leadership, and a statement of career aspirations and goals upon graduation.
- Financial need will not be considered.
- The authorized distribution of awards and the award amounts will be determined on an annual basis by Conffianz.
- Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.